- ABOUT US
- Rights of Springs
How do you think the Earth community can be better protected?
- Recognize human interdependence with all (35%, 18 Votes)
- Expand standing to protect nature (24%, 12 Votes)
- Better enforcement of existing laws (12%, 6 Votes)
- Shift property ownership concepts (12%, 6 Votes)
- Greater protection of the commons (8%, 4 Votes)
- Support economic models for transition times (6%, 3 Votes)
- Recognize and legally protect others’ right to exist (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 51
Start Date: June 17, 2011 @ 3:35 pm
End Date: No Expiry
Sr. Pat Siemen on Rights of Nature at TEDxJacksonville 2013View video full screen on YouTube.
CEJ Events & PresentationsBuilding an Earth Democracy: Protecting the Rights of People and Mother Earth
September 26, 2015
From 1:30 - 5:30 p.m.
at the Montana Audubon Center
7026 S. Billings Blvd.
Billings, Montana 59101
Earth Democracy: Strengthening our Relationship with Mother Earth and each other, by Sister Pat Siemen
Please join us to explore an innovative and ancient pathway into care for our common home.
For more information call 406-294-5099
Other Events:Florida Wildflower Foundation's
2015 Wildflower Symposium
Friday, Sept. 25, and Saturday, Sept. 26
Location: Leu Gardens
1920 North Forest Ave, Orlando FL 32803
Visit the Wildflower Symposium webpage for more information.
Year Of The River: ENVIROFEST
Venue: Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens, 829 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Date: Saturday, October 3rd, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
featuring art, education, activities, and live music in celebration of the St. Johns River. Family-friendly and free!
For more information visit:Year Of The River: ENVIROFEST
Native Rhythms Festival
Wickham Park Amphitheater
World Cultural Music and Environmental Arts and Crafts
Free Admission - Family Event
November 12 - 15, 2015
Thursday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Visit Native Rhythms Festivals for more information.
Learning to See Naturally ~ Nature Journaling WorkshopsVisit our nature journaling blog, Learning to See Naturally, for poems, photos, stories and other nature-inspired creative works from our workshop participants.
Tag Cloudadvocacy belonging climate change climate justice community culture earth Earth jurisprudence ecological justice Ecology ethic events Florida future generations history Lagoons & Estuaries Pat's Blog publications public trust resiliency Rights of Nature Rob Williams springs sustainability team water Wild Law words
- Land “Grabbing” Grows as Agricultural Resources Dwindle October 6, 2015As global agricultural resources shrink or shift, countries are crossing border to obtain new farmlands For Immediate Release | October 6, 2015 | CONTACT GAELLE GOURMELONNotes to Editors: To schedule interviews, obtain a review copy of State of the World 2015 or for more information, please contact Gaelle Gourmelon at firstname.lastname@example.org.About the Worl […]Gaelle Gourmelon
- Land “Grabbing” Grows as Agricultural Resources Dwindle October 6, 2015