- ABOUT US
- Rights of Springs
How do you think the Earth community can be better protected?
- Recognize human interdependence with all (35%, 18 Votes)
- Expand standing to protect nature (24%, 12 Votes)
- Better enforcement of existing laws (12%, 6 Votes)
- Shift property ownership concepts (12%, 6 Votes)
- Greater protection of the commons (8%, 4 Votes)
- Support economic models for transition times (6%, 3 Votes)
- Recognize and legally protect others’ right to exist (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 51
Start Date: June 17, 2011 @ 3:35 pm
End Date: No Expiry
Sr. Pat Siemen on Rights of Nature at TEDxJacksonville 2013View video full screen on YouTube.
CEJ Events & PresentationsSpring Field Trip
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Other EventsEnvironmental & Earth Law Summit
Climate Disruption: Choosing Our Environmental Destiny
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 5-7 p.m.
Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 9-4 p.m.
Barry University School of Law
6441 E. Colonial Drive
Global climate disruption has been called the most important issue of our time. We invite you to join us as distinguished experts explore international, national and local impacts and offer innovative approaches to address the challenges ahead.
Contact: E-mail esummit (at) barry.edu or
click here to discover more information and to register.
Learning to See Naturally ~ Nature Journaling WorkshopsVisit our nature journaling blog, Learning to See Naturally, for poems, photos, stories and other nature-inspired creative works from our workshop participants.
Tag Cloudadvocacy belonging climate change climate justice community culture earth Earth jurisprudence ecological justice Ecology ethic events Florida future generations history Lagoons & Estuaries Pat's Blog publications public trust resiliency Rights of Nature Rob Williams springs sustainability team water Wild Law words
- Genetically Modified Crop Industry Continues to Expand March 24, 2015New Worldwatch Institute analysis explores trends and consequences of genetically modified cropsFor Immediate Release | March 24, 2015 | CONTACT GAELLE GOURMELONNotes to Editors: Journalists may obtain a complimentary copy of "Genetically Modified Crop Industry Continues to Expand" by contacting Gaelle Gourmelon at email@example.com. A […]Gaelle Gourmelon
- Genetically Modified Crop Industry Continues to Expand March 24, 2015